..Pink Diaries..

..Pink Diaries..
you might find my life amusing... well i do

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pinky's Golden Rule

treat others how you want to be treated... yeah thats good and all, but i have my own golden rule.

"Lauren does whatever the hell she wants, she might ask for your opinion, but at the end of the day, its her way or the highway"

if you want to be my friend, kick it with me, be around me, its really best that you understand the sentence quoted above. i really do not like being told what to do. i can understand when things are in my best interest and i know how to be respectful... but really at the end of the day, if i want to do something, i will do it. i will find a way to do it. if people tell me i can't do something, it just makes me want to do it even more. one of my pet peeves was that i hate when people tell my 'smoking kills' when i'm smoking. mother fucker i know that. obviously i'm not thinking about that little fact right now, so leave me the fuck alone. anything i choose to do is MYYYY choice.

the reason i brought this little ditty up is because this guy i was just talking to tried to get on me about weed and saying smoking kills and shit. i told him that it was one of my biggest pet peeves and that i do whatever the fuck i want. i guess he didn't like that or whatever, but i really don't care. i feel that if you are not my mother or my father, you really can't TELL me what to do. you can suggest things... for example, a teacher telling me to write a paper is really just a suggestion, its up to me whether i do it or not.

who knows maybe i'm wrong. maybe i'm really immature. maybe i'm just one hell of a Taurus. who knows???

2 comments:

Shar Nele said...

Nah...I feel the same way. You can't tell an adult what to do and we are adults now. You can suggest certain things and slightly try to convince me to do something but you cannot tell me what to do. its my life and ima live it how i want!

K.C.D. said...

haha, i love you. i mean your general being. i knew all this since the moment i met you. :)