..Pink Diaries..

..Pink Diaries..
you might find my life amusing... well i do

Friday, February 13, 2009

Some Random Ish For You

*i've decided not to be bitter/mad about valentines day. that takes too much energy. i have way too much to be happy about, to be sad about something as trivial as that. i may not have a boo or a boyfriend.. but i have a shit-ton of love in my life. love from my family, my friends, my turtle, i mean.. come on! i know there are people who love me and appreciate me. to be honest, those relationships will last longer than any meaningless boyfriend or girlfriend i have right now. and another thing. i realize that black women and asian men are the least married people in america. asian men, i don't know why... i guess the asian women honestly just DO NOT fuck with asian men. but i have a few ideas as to why black women don't get married. we're bitter! and i am too young to feel as bitter as i do. i'll be damned if i spend the rest of my goddamn life all alone. so for now, i'll just cheer the fuck up and wait it out.
thanks dani b

*i am currently on my way home (entering new jersey as i type). i am so elated to be going home. i miss my family and friends from LI so much. i am enjoying this bus ride immensely. i downloaded music already. i've been on a recent amy winehouse kick. i'm legit obsessed with her music. but it makes me sad because i don't know if she can make a recovery or a comeback. did yall know that she used to be kinda thick? like, this chick had meat on her. crack is a hell of a drug.

*this is really random. but i want a wig. not a crazy lace-front or anything.. just a regular wig. lol. i want it to be a bob with bangs..jet black. it will be like my alter ego... i would just wear it out when i'm trying to be fancy lol. i really want one...

*my stomach has been feeling really weird lately. i haven't been eating a lot at all (ever since my mom had a total thrombo when i told her how much i weighed)... not have i just been eating less.. i CAN'T eat what i used to be able to eat. like, i feel full really fast. i was just feeling hella hungry, ate half a sandwich and i'm full like shit.

*really cool thing... the other day i sat in the sauna after working out.. it felt sooo good! afterwards my body felt so limber and agile. it was great. i could touch my toes with no problem (i'm NOT flexible). it was really coollll.

thats all folks!
peace<3

1 comment:

Dani B. said...

You're very welcome boobie!!

Whenever I think of wigs, I think of Big Dee-Dee on "Half & Half", lol